Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage overseas sales through distributors and other relevant sales outlets.
- Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renew, review contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions in accordance with policy and law, and to optimize cost-effectiveness of activities.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department’s own strategy, resources and procedures.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing and distribution activities influenced by or reliant upon import/export activities.
- Investigate, plan and implement strategically effective and relevant transport methods, which meet optimally the needs of the organization and its suppliers and customers.
- Previous Experience in practical exporting with at least 2 years developing export plans.
- Aware of the International Potential Market.
- Experience in conducting international market research;
- Experience in developing strategic plans for a company/companies involved in exporting;
- Knowledge of the various relevant regional trade agreements;
- Experience working with trade promotion organizations;
- Excellent English and computer skills with full mastery of using online tools.
- Post graduate studies in International Business is a plus
- Third language is a plus.
Bizimle irtibatta kalın Resmi sayfalarımız